Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Apparently I have strep throat, which is a first, and hopefully last, for me. It's far enough from pleasant to be in the neighborhood of miserable- kinda like leaving say, Spring, and nearing Tomball. Hopefully I'll be over it sooner than later.

Dave's (not mine, the other one) fry-a-thon was, as one would expect from a deep-frying bonanza, spectacular. Everything from battered Ultimate Cheeseburgers to Gummi Worms to Kit Kat-stuffed Zingers went into the grease and emerged generally tastier than before. Kudos to the Mann for throwing down the cash for it all.

I'm going to sleep. This illness wears me out.

Kierkegaard grows more fascinating by the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree about Kierkegaard...I read stuff about most the morning...looking forward to reading some of his stuff on my school break...
sucks about the strep throat...hope your feelin better