Monday, November 10, 2003

MAN THIS STUFF REALLY MAKES ME FEEL SO GOOD

By "stuff" I mean Canadian Club whisky (I hate that spelling for some reason, but Canucks and Scots use it, and they make great whiskey, and let's face it, water of life is water of life), Thames-imported Welsh ESB, and Old Speckled Hen ale. On top of that, I mean my buddy Bill's mom, who's always treated me with utmost respect, and Brant Bjork, who, despite the fact it ain't summer, is top fucking notch.

If I didn't know better, I'd think I hadn't ruined part of my thorax in a car accident. But I do, so I'll just daydream about next summer, when I will BUST MY ASS to get "All Right" filmed. Really, Andy, I'm gonna do it. I can't wait until late March, when the weather's cool, the beer starts flowing, and... well, I won't say anything until I'm out of the car-wreck-attorney imbroglio.

No comments: