Thursday, November 20, 2003

I'd say that life's punched me in the face again today, but it would be more accurate to say that it's simply sighed and walked off, leaving me hanging.

I swear, the last few months have been terrible. Today I found out that I won't be able to recoup any of my losses from my car wreck, and that the next time I get car insurance (which will be ages, I'm sure, since there's no way I'll be getting a car anytime soon) it'll be twice as much per month as it was before the wreck. Because I refused to lie about my accident, and flatly state that the other guy was at fault, my insurance company decided that I was culpable, and therefore would give me no support in filing a claim against the guy who hit me.

To make things worse, I have to go back to work soon, but I have no idea what my schedule will be. I'm not in the shape to adhere to my old one, since it'll require walking to work, and I can't do that yet.

I don't even want to think about any of this. I wish this year was over, and that Sara and I were living somewhere new, going to school and worrying about grades instead of Mammon.

No comments: